How To Become An Apprentice
Steps as follows:
- Obtain Grade 12 diploma, DZ license. Clean abstract is required.
- Submit resume for interview.
- Upon successful interview and completion of probation, register as a Pump Trainee with OETIO and IUOE 793. http://www.iuoelocal793.org/ http://services.findhelp.ca/
- Work in the field on various jobsites and equipment with journeymen while keeping track of in-field hours. There is a period where in-class attendance is required at your local training hall.
- Complete hours and written test, become a journeymen.